Monday, October 3, 2016

Book Review: East of Redemption by Molly E. Lee


This was such an amazing story! It surpassed all my expectations. When I first saw this book an image of Indiana Jones came to my mind and I had to laugh when I later read that he was even mentioned in this book.

In the beginning I didn't know how much I would like it because it was my first treasure hunter story and normally this wouldn't be my cup of tea but I loved the first book in this series and surely I had to get my hands on this one too.

I really loved this book a lot because there was never a dull moment. It was full of suspense and love and pain. I loved the characters so much and I felt like I've been there on this journey with them together.

The Story:
After finding a new home within the family of Harrison’s, Easton is mesmerized by Harrison’s compassion and fierce determination to find treasures all over the world. Easton follows him every step of the way to learn as much from Harrison as possible. When one mission goes horrible wrong, Easton is crashed and doesn't seem able to return home to Rain even though he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and had already the perfect ring for her in his backpack. Though now the ring and so much more with it lies in the depth of this cove and Easton doesn't believe he is worth of her after what he'd done to her.


Conclusion:
This book was written so beautifully. I was captured by it from the very beginning and devoured it almost in one go. This is so worth reading even when you normally wouldn't go for a book like this because there is a lot more to it than it might seem at first.
Highly recommended by me =) 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment